Facial Reflexology - 'The Bergman Method'
You may have heard about the Bergman method of Facial Reflexology in the press. More and more celebrities are turning to Facial Reflexology for its unique therapeutic benefits, why not give it a go.
Facial Reflexology, just like foot or hand Reflexology, aims to help your entire body function at its optimal level, however it has a unique side effect...a more radiant, firmer and glowing complexion! Not only will you feel good inside, but you'll look great outside too!
Facial Reflexology focuses on pressure points located on the face. These points are stimulated to promote relaxation and healing throughout the body. This helps improve circulation and nerve conduction, encourages the release of toxins from the body via the lymphatic system and can address ailments directly associated with the face and head, such as bells palsy, bruxism, sinus issues, headaches and migraine.
With such close proximity to the brain and cranial nerves, the face provides a wonderfully powerful and precise tool for impacting the body's systems.
A summary of Facial Reflexology benefits:
- Promotes relaxation to relieve the effects of stress and bring about a feeling of calmness
- Aims to improve circulation
- Relieves muscle tension
- Relieves mental strain and improves concentration
- Relieves sinusitis and congestion
- Improves lymphatic drainage, aiding with the removal of toxins and waste products
- Aids in understanding imbalances within the body
- Aids in relieving headaches and migraines
- Directly rejuvenates the skin and leaves the face glowing and radiant (even more so with a course of treatments)